- - Keep the envelope as flat and and light as possible. Bridge to India holds the right to remove any items that are too hunky or heavy.
- - You may send a special gift to your child on occasion. (e.g. new sponsorship introduction, birthdays, etc.). Please contact BTI if you are considering sending a gift to the school in the next mailing.
- - Please do not include your personal addresses on either the letter or your envelope.
- - Be sure to print clearly and legibly. Your child is not only just learning to read, but just learning English! Typing your letter is fine, but add a personal touch such as signing your name or drawing a picture.
- - Photos and stickers are especially meaningful to your child, so take the time to include some recent family photos!
- - Mailings to the students occur about three times per year. Please send all correspondence to:
Bridge to India
3700 Prosperity Church Road
Charlotte, NC 28269