Join us in praying for the needs of the school, the students, teachers, and support staff.
- Pray that the children may excel in their studies, and that the teaching and support staff will have good health, cooperation, and unity of mind and purpose.
- Pray especially for our first graduating class of 10th grade students who will begin their college studies in June 2015. that the Lord would direct their steps in His grand purpose for their lives.
- Pray for a good harvest of crops this year so the school may sell them for income. Pray for the school's leadership as they decide on various opportunities to increase the crop yield during the year.
- Pray for the school support staff's salvation.
- Pray for the ongoing operating and maintenance needs of the school, and that the school will continue to make an impact in the surrounding communities. Pray that the campus might continue to inspire people and that many will come to work as volunteer or make provision for the sustenance of the school ministry.
- Pray for Vedamani, the school principal and Swapna, the Assistant Principal, as they lead the students and teachers.
- Pray for Johnson as he manages and administrates the office needs.
- Continue to pray for Pastor Caleb and his family.
- Continue to pray for the support and protection of the Harvest Ministries pastors as they encounter daily opposition to their work in the villages.